Thank you for your interest in booking an appointment with Ahimsa Piercing Studio.
We’re looking forward to your visit!
Here is some information to help make the process easy and enjoyable for you.
- Please DO NOT book if you are unsure you can make the scheduled time, are not of the required age for a piercing or have any other reason that you may not make your appointment. Gratefully, our clients keep us very busy and to avoid any scheduling issues we would request that you follow these simple rules before you hit the “Schedule Now” button.
- We are a private studio, we work by appointment only! Prepare to arrive on time and please do not arrive early or with more than one guest.
- Deposits are required for all new clients. We will reach out to you prior to your scheduled appointment to secure your non-refundable deposit. This payment will cover the cost of your service. Any cancelations or reschedules within 12hours of your appointment time will result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
- Please note that any client that books an appointment and “No Shows,” or cancels last minute, without contacting us, will no longer be able to book any future appointments at Ahimsa. We respect your time and expect the same from our clients.
- Make sure all information is accurately entered when scheduling. We will use this info to reach out to you with a link for your release form. You will receive an email from our booking page confirming your appointment. Please check that the appointment details are correct, including the date, time and service.
- Additional information can be found on our FAQ Page.
- If you have any piercing questions, jewelry questions or ANY other question, BEFORE you book some time, just let us know. We’re here to help!
By continuing to our booking page you agree to the above terms.
If you have a piercing scheduled with us, we will send you a link for your release form prior to your appointment date. The Piercing Release Form can also be found here.